- RouteStockCabernet Sauvignon Route 29, Napa Valley – 2016Newsweek
You want to spend your National Wine Day on a journey. You want to ride down the vino highway less traveled. RouteStock's Cabernet Sauvignon will take you there, through the winding roads of Napa Valley and beyond with every mouth-watering sip of the winery's signature expression. The flavor profile is very classic Cab Sauv—robust and structured—but it has the added edginess of black-plum and dark chocolate doubled down with eccentric notes...
- RouteStockPinot Noir Route 116, Sonoma Coast – 2017Wine Spectator91 Points
This offers creamy raspberry, currant and wild plum flavors, supported by medium-grained tannins. The spicy finish lingers with chocolate notes and hints of mint. Drink now through 2023.
- RouteStockCabernet Sauvignon Route 29, Napa Valley – 2015Wine Enthusiast88 Points
Merlot makes its way into this red, softening its extracted red-cherry and cassis flavors and sizable, though integrated, tannins.
- RouteStockChardonnay Route 121, Carneros – 2017Wine Enthusiast92 Points
This is such a lovely white wine, priced attractively, which delivers a heady entry of honey and caramelized oak. Juicy acidity lifts bold flavors of lemon meringue, green apple and tangerine, finishing with a balanced weight and intrigue of nutmeg.
- RouteStock20 Wines for Under $20: The Fall EditionEric AsimovOctober 6, 2016