- RouteStockCabernet Sauvignon Route 29, Napa Valley – 2015SevenFiftyDaily
...these days, this Route 29 from Napa’s RouteStock is outselling the rest, with each location running through two or three cases a week.
- RouteStockChardonnay Route 121, Carneros – 2017Wine Spectator88 Points
"Spicy white, with some seductive smoky notes to the apple, ripe pear and melon flavors. Toasty accents on the finish. Drink now."
- RouteStockCabernet Sauvignon Route 29, Napa Valley – 2015Wine Enthusiast89 Points
“Merlot makes its way into this red, softening its extracted red-cherry and cassis flavors and sizable, though integrated, tannins."
- RouteStockPinot Noir Route 116, Sonoma Coast – 2016Wine Enthusiast93 points
“This is a screaming deal for a wine of this quality: a light, delicate and earthy expression of the grape that's stemmy and spicy. Forest floor, bark and dark brooding fruit meet a tangle of tight-woven acidity dipped in orange zest.”
- RouteStock20 Wines for Under $20: The Fall EditionEric AsimovOctober 6, 2016