- PreliusCabernet Sauvignon, Maremma Toscana DOC – 2017jamessuckling.com91 Points
"The blackcurrant fruit is so vivid it leaps out of the glass at you, but there’s also a hint of tobacco. Ripe and succulent with a creamy mid-palate and some nice, supple tannins at the long, moderately dry finish. From organically grown grapes."
- PreliusPrile, Maremma Toscana DOC – 2015jamessuckling.com91 Points
"With its full, oaky nose and essence-like, sweet fruit, this warm and generous red has plenty of healthy tannins but finishes slightly sweet. With slightly less ripeness this would rate even higher. Drink now."
- PreliusVermentino, Maremma Toscana DOC – 2017jamessuckling.com90 Points
"Green apples, lime skin and cut grass to this young white. Full-bodied, fruity and succulent. From organically grown grapes. Drink now."
- PreliusCabernet Sauvignon, Maremma Toscana DOC – 2016The Planet Grape Wine Review90 points
"Full, dry and lightly chewy with notes of cherry, black currant, bay leaf, sage, cedar and cinnamon."
- PreliusCastello di Volpaia’s Prelius Brand Driving Growth In The On-PremiseJulia HigginsDecember 28, 2017
- PreliusPrelius: The Lake, The WineJohn M. FoderaAugust 29, 2014
- PreliusValue Brands of the YearPatrick J. ComiskeyJune 2014
- PreliusCastello di Volpaia Proprietors Release First Wines From New Maremma Estate, PreliusApril 10, 2009