- Jeio (by Bisol)
- Jeio (by Bisol)Brut, Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG – Non-Vintagejamessuckling.com91 Points
This is tight and dry with lovely pear and apple character and just a hint of biscuit. Medium body. Fresh and clean. Bottled in 2018. Drink now.
- Jeio (by Bisol)Brut, Prosecco DOC – Non-Vintagejamessuckling.com91 Points
A fresh and lively Prosecco with lots of lemon and lime character, as well as spiced pears. Medium body, lovely fruit and a fresh finish. Bottled in 2018. Drink now.
- Jeio (by Bisol)Cuvée Rosé – Non-Vintagejamessuckling.com92 Points
A deliciously fruity and dry sparkling wine with melon, light strawberry and citrus aromas and flavors. Full-bodied, tight and fruity. Fresh finish. Serious character to this. Bottled in 2018.
- Jeio (by Bisol)Brut, Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG – Non-VintagePlanet Grape90 Points
Lightly sparkling, soft and dry with notes of mandarin, almond custard and sea salt.
- Jeio (by Bisol)Bubbles Rising: As Prosecco’s Popularity Soars, Can Its Top End Gain Respect?Amy ZavattoMarch 28, 2018
- Jeio (by Bisol)Chefs on FizzDeanna GonnellaJuly 14, 2017