- FrenzySauvignon Blanc, Marlborough – 2017Wine Spectator90 Points - Best Value
“Succulent flavors of mango, melon and tangerine are fleshy and lush, with dried floral hints and a touch of matcha green tea on the finish. ”
- FrenzySauvignon Blanc, Marlborough – 2017Wine & Spirits91 Points - Best Buy
“Lemony fresh, this brisk white carries notes of tarragon and a hint of crunchy green pepper. Citrusy acidity keeps it bright and cleansing, as if the flavors were lifted by a sea breeze. A perfect pairing for picnics and creamy goat cheese.”
- FrenzySauvignon Blanc, South Island – 2016Sommelier Challenge International Wine Competition91 points, Gold Medal
- FrenzySauvignon Blanc, South Island – 2016Tasting Notes
Aromatic and lively with flavors of passion fruit and guava underpinned with fresh herbs and blackcurrant this is great as an aperitif, or with seafood. The palate is vibrant with zingy fruit that is balanced with a long, crisp mineral finish.
- FrenzyTake a sip! 10 Spring wines for $12 or lessLeslie SbroccoMarch 20, 2012