- BuglioniValpolicella Classico Superiore DOC l’Imperfetto – 2015jamessuckling.com90 Points
A nice Valpolicella Classico Superiore with a solid tannin structure and plenty of sweet red currants, the crisp acidity lifting the finish.
- BuglioniAmarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG – 2013Wine Enthusiast91 Points
Enticing aromas of cassis, cocoa and underbrush lead the nose. The dense palate offers blackberry jam, tobacco and licorice alongside firm, polished tannins.
- BuglioniAmarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG – 2013Opening a Bottle4.75 stars
“Strength and elegance … surprisingly smooth, and the alcohol appeared to be tamed by the wild fruit and thick acidity that countered it on the palate. Classic Amarone della Valpolicella finish — miles long, lingering in the sides of the mouth ...”
- BuglioniValpolicella Classico Superiore DOC – 2014Tasting Notes
Deep ruby-red in color. Distinct and elegant aromas of ripe red fruit and black cherry, with scents of spices and vanilla. Round in the mouth, velvety and harmonic.
- BuglioniOpening a Bottle: Essential Winemakers of Italy – BuglioniKevin DayOctober 15, 2018
- BuglioniReconsidering Amarone Della ValpolicellaKevin DayJanuary 8, 2018
- BuglioniThe Best Red Wine You Are Probably Forgetting To DrinkLarry OlmsteadOctober 23, 2017
- BuglioniAccidental VinoRobert CamutoOctober 10, 2016