- BisolCartizze, Valdobbiadene Superiore Di Cartizze DOCG – 2017Wine Enthusiast90 Points
Delicate scents of banana, honeysuckle and tropical fruit lead the nose on this foaming wine. The off-dry palate offers ripe white peach, pineapple and a dollop of vanilla pastry cream alongside a silky mousse.
- BisolCrede, Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG – 2016The Wine Advocate90 Points
“Bisol's 2016 Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Crede Brut is a delightfully sharp and delineated wine with crisp citrus notes followed by white peach, Granny Smith apple and tangy lime."
- BisolCartizze, Valdobbiadene Superiore Di Cartizze DOCG – 2015Opening a Bottle4.5 stars
"... Bisol is one of Prosecco’s top producers, and this version proves Prosecco can indeed be a fine wine. ... when paired with food, notes of golden apple, baked tart crust, almond and fresh flowers .... One of the best Prosecco I've sampled."
- BisolCrede, Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG – 2016Wine Enthusiast92 points
“Enticing scents of white wild flower and citrus blossom lead the nose on this elegant sparkler. Silky and crisp, the bright palate delivers yellow apple, ripe pear and a tangy hint of tangerine framed in vibrant acidity and a polished perlage.”
- BisolTown & Country: The Best Champagne and Sparkling Wines for Mimosas – Featuring Bisol and SchramsbergSAM DANGREMOND and LAUREN HUBBARDOctober 30, 2018
- BisolSave or Splurge: 8 Great Red, White, Rosé and Sparkling Wines for Any BudgetLeslie SbroccoAugust 16, 2018
- BisolBubbles Rising: As Prosecco’s Popularity Soars, Can Its Top End Gain Respect?Amy ZavattoMarch 28, 2018
- BisolThe Best Wine to Pair With Turkey This ThanksgivingKrisanne FordhamNovember 20, 2017