- BisolRelio, Rive di Guia, Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG – 2017Decanter93 Points
Slightly yeasty opening on the nose, followed by iris, pear and almonds. Round and full on the mid-palate, intense and tangy, squeaky clean finish. A new release from a very interesting Rive.
- BisolCrede, Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG – 2017Decanter91 Points
Mineral, zest and salinity lend real finesse. Persistent mousse and an attractive bitter note on the finish.
- BisolCartizze, Valdobbiadene Superiore Di Cartizze DOCG – 2017Wine Enthusiast90 Points
Delicate scents of banana, honeysuckle and tropical fruit lead the nose on this foaming wine. The off-dry palate offers ripe white peach, pineapple and a dollop of vanilla pastry cream alongside a silky mousse.
- BisolCrede, Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG – 2016The Wine Advocate90 Points
“Bisol's 2016 Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Crede Brut is a delightfully sharp and delineated wine with crisp citrus notes followed by white peach, Granny Smith apple and tangy lime."
- BisolTown & Country: The Best Champagne and Sparkling Wines for Mimosas – Featuring Bisol and SchramsbergSAM DANGREMOND and LAUREN HUBBARDOctober 30, 2018
- BisolSave or Splurge: 8 Great Red, White, Rosé and Sparkling Wines for Any BudgetLeslie SbroccoAugust 16, 2018
- BisolBubbles Rising: As Prosecco’s Popularity Soars, Can Its Top End Gain Respect?Amy ZavattoMarch 28, 2018
- BisolThe Best Wine to Pair With Turkey This ThanksgivingKrisanne FordhamNovember 20, 2017