- Biondi-SantiBrunello di Montalcino DOCG Riserva – 2011Wine & Spirits94 points
" ... notes of black cherry and umeboshi plum layered with iodine, basil and smoke. The tightly packed flavors need time to unfold, so it’s best to decant this several hours before serving."
- Biondi-SantiBrunello di Montalcino DOCG Annata – 2012Wine & Spirits94 points
“An elegant rendering of sangiovese ... floral scents ... flavors of red cherry ... acidity and polished-iron tannins ... notes of tarragon and licorice with exposure to air, maintaining impeccable balance and purity of fruit on the long finish."
- Biondi-SantiBrunello di Montalcino DOCG Annata – 2012Wine Spectator92 Points
The supple texture is pervaded by cherry, currant, graphite, tea and underbrush aromas and flavors. Firm tannins and vibrant acidity provide support as this cruises to a long aftertaste. Not imported in the U.S. Best from 2020 through 2033.
- Biondi-SantiBrunello di Montalcino DOCG Riserva – 2011Wine Spectator93 Points
A supple, harmonious red, showing some softening, with cherry, leather and wild herb flavors well-integrated into the lacy structure. Reveals a lingering essence of sweet fruit, black tea and graphite on the finish. Best from 2019 through 2032.
- Biondi-SantiWine Spectator: Firmly Planted: 3 Decades of a Timeless Biondi-Santi BrunelloWilson DanielsOctober 23 2018
- Biondi-SantiWhy You Should Check Out These 6 Awesome Italian And French Wine TownsAugust 30, 2018
- Biondi-SantiBest Wineries to Visit in TuscanyRichard NalleyMay 1, 2018
- Biondi-SantiTime Suspended in a BottleFebruary 8, 2018