- Biondi-SantiRosso di Montalcino DOC – 2015Wine Enthusiast91 Points
Delicate scents of rose, wild berry, crushed herb and a whiff of new leather mingle together in the glass. On the linear palate, taut fine-grained tannins support dried cherry, orange zest, star anise and a hint of green tea before a rather drying finish. Drink after 2020.
- Biondi-SantiBrunello di Montalcino DOCG Riserva – 2006Decanter96 Points
As Biondi-Santi is holding back their 2012 Riserva for another year, the estate is instead re-releasing two older Riservas from diverse vintages. The 2006 is the more muscular expression, hailing from a particularly warm, dry year. Almost 13 years after harvest, this is still closed and takes time for some cellar scents to blow off. It combines base notes of dark, wet earth with more lifted orange zest and wild strawberries...
- Biondi-SantiBrunello di Montalcino DOCG – 2013Decanter95 Points
Due to the late start and generally cool conditions in 2013, harvest began at the end of September at Biondi-Santi, just slightly later than the average. The wine has been held back over a year longer than the denomination regulations and released in March 2019. Still embryonic and reserved, dark floral scents of violet and lilac gradually emerge before notes of sage and thyme take over. The tangy acidity of the vintage comes through brilliantly.
- Biondi-SantiBrunello di Montalcino DOCG – 2013Wine Enthusiast98 Points
Fragrant and loaded with finesse, this stunning red still shows the estate's hallmark of elegance and structure, opening with enticing scents of rose, iris, wild red berry and a whiff of new leather. The vibrant palate is dazzling and almost ethereal, delivering flavors of succulent red cherry, pomegranate, star anise and a hint of forest floor. Taut, polished tannins and
- Biondi-SantiWine Spectator: Firmly Planted: 3 Decades of a Timeless Biondi-Santi BrunelloWilson DanielsOctober 23 2018
- Biondi-SantiWhy You Should Check Out These 6 Awesome Italian And French Wine TownsAugust 30, 2018
- Biondi-SantiBest Wineries to Visit in TuscanyRichard NalleyMay 1, 2018
- Biondi-SantiTime Suspended in a BottleFebruary 8, 2018