- Arnaldo CapraiGrecante Grechetto, Colli Martani DOC – 2017jamessuckling.com90 Points
Attractive fresh-pineapple character, but without pineapple’s strident acidity. The delicate hint of smoke really adds something and the finish is super-harmonious, if a bit short. Drink now.
- Arnaldo CapraiCollepiano, Montefalco Sagrantino DOCG – 2012Wine Spectator92 Points
Appealing notes of star anise and lavender accent the flavors of crushed black cherry, Kalamata olive and date in this elegant, full-bodied red. Finely meshed, with supple tannins firming the mineral-tinged finish. Best from 2020 through 2028.
- Arnaldo Caprai25 Anni, Montefalco Sagrantino DOCG – 2012Wine Spectator92 Points
A rich note of sun-dried black cherry shines through in this finely knit, full-bodied red, layered with dense, satiny tannins and accents of dried fig, spice box, savory olive, smoke and loamy earth that echo on the chewy finish. Best from 2021 through 2030.
- Arnaldo CapraiCollepiano, Montefalco Sagrantino DOCG – 2013jamessuckling.com91 Points
A rich and rather concentrated, maturing sagrantino with a lot of ripe plum and balsamic character, but also a seriously dry tannic structure and a rather abrupt, dry finish. Drink now.
- Arnaldo CapraiWhy You Should Check Out These 6 Awesome Italian And French Wine TownsAugust 30, 2018
- Arnaldo CapraiTempranilloPatricio TapiaAugust 1, 2017
- Arnaldo Caprai75 Great White Wines for Summer…All Under $25Amy GlynnJuly 19, 2017
- Arnaldo CapraiReview: Arnaldo Caprai Sagrantino Di Montefalco Collepiano 2010Adam TeeterMarch 23, 2017