- Arista Winery
- Arista Winery
- Arista WineryChardonnay, Ritchie Vineyard, Russian River Valley – 2016Decanter95 Points
This is one of the best Chardonnays I have tasted all year, and thoroughly recommend you get hold of some. There's not a trace of fat, and yet it's rich and full of flavour, with zinging citrus peel offset by mouthwatering salinity on the finish. The whole thing just holds on and on - it's brilliantly structured and is sure to develop more complexity in bottle...
- Arista WineryChardonnay, Ritchie Vineyard, Russian River Valley – 2015The Wine Advocate93 Points
“The 2015 Chardonnay Ritchie Vineyard delivers pronounced pink grapefruit, green mango and pineapple notes with touches of jasmine, coriander seed and ginger plus a waft of lanolin."
- Arista WineryChardonnay, Banfield Vineyard, Russian River Valley – 2015The Wine Advocate94 Points
“The 2015 Chardonnay Banfield Vineyard gives up a compelling floral nose of honeysuckle and orange blossoms over a core of ripe peaches and apple pie plus a hint of butterscotch."
- Arista WineryPinot Noir, Ferrington Vineyard, Anderson Valley – 2015The Wine Advocate94 Points
“Medium to deep ruby-purple in color, the 2015 Pinot Noir Ferrington Vineyard has a drop-dead gorgeous perfume of violets, rose hip tea, warm raspberries and kirsch with suggestions of garrigue, dried lavender, Provence herbs and tilled soil."
- Arista WineryDecanter: Why Slow Fermentation Pays Off featuring Arista WineryJane AnsonNovember 29, 2018
- Arista WinerySonoma’s Westside Road WineriesPatty BurnessMay 1, 2017
- Arista WineryCalifornia’s Grand Cru ChardonnaysVirginie Boone, Jim Gordon and Matt KettmanSeptember 2016
- Arista WineryGetting Schooled in Sonoma: At AristaKevin DayAugust 26, 2016