Mâcon Verzé Le Monté – 2017
- Vineyards: Mâcon Verzé "Le Monté"
- Vineyard Owner: 1 parcel purchased by Domaine Leflaive in 2003 in the Mâcon-Verzé.
- Size: 0.90 hectares (2.23 acres)
- Soil: Calcareous clay rich in flint
Hand harvested, sorted and pressed in Mâcon, the wine is decanted over night and then brought back to Puligny for both fermentation and aging at the Domaine.
- Aging: Takes place in stainless steel tanks, during 16 months before homeopathic fining and very light filtering, if necessary.