Grans Muralles, DO Conca de Barberà – 2016
- Conca de Barberà
Generally speaking, 2016 received more rainfall than usual, resulting in a year with higher humidity than normal. Temperatures were within normal range throughout the growth season, although fruit maturation saw slightly above-average highs.
- Fermentation: 12 days in small stainless steel tanks at a temperature of 24ºC with slow extraction
- Maceration: 12-18 days
- Barrel Aging: Aged in new French oak (Tronçais thin grain) for 18 months
- Bottled: February of 2019
- Varietal Composition: Garnacha, Cariñena, Querol, Monastrell and Garró
- Alcohol: 14.5% vol.
- TA: 5.76 g/L (tartaric a)
- p H: 3.50
- RS: 0.4 g/L