Crede, Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG – 2018
- Elevation: 250 meters a.s.l.
- Exposure: South, South-East
- Training: Double curtain
- Harvest Date(s): late September; hand-harvested
- Varietal Composition: 85% Glera, 10% Pinot Bianco, 5% Verdiso (Estate Grown).
- Production (in cases): 355,000 bottles
- Alcohol: 11.5%
- TA: 5.6 g/L
- RS: 7.5 g/L
Color: Brilliant straw yellow with lime-green highlights and a fine and persistent perlage.
Bouquet: Wild flowers; balanced intensity; fresh and elegant. Finishes with a pleasant fruitiness.
Flavor: True to the bouquet in its fruity notes of apples and pears; its balance is rounded off by its rich and fine taste.
Bisol Crede, Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG — 2018 – 92 Points
Green apple and white spring flower shape the enticing nose on this fragrant sparkler. The silky polished palate doles out Bartlett pear, lemon zest and nectarine alongside a dollop of ginger. Fresh acidity and a creamy mousse provide the backdrop.