Cabernet Sauvignon, Atlas Peak, Napa Valley – 2014
- Vineyards: A single block from the former Stagecoach Vineyard
- Appellation: AVA Atlas Peak
- Soil: Volcanic red/yellow clay loam mixed with variably sized boulders and fractured, decomposing rock.
- Harvest Date(s): October 15, 2014
5 day cold soak; Indigenous inoculation + 15 day active fermentation pumping over twice a day.
- Barrel Aging: 19 months on ~ 95% French Oak (Tonnellerie Remond, Berthomieu)
- Varietal Composition: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Alcohol: 14.7 % vol
- TA: 5.7 g/L
- p H: 4.00