Bianco Infinito, Fior D’Arancio Colli Euganei DOCG – 2015
The infinity symbol represents the “infinite” amount of surprises this wine delivers throughout the years. The wine’s label is fashioned after the shape of a volcano, reminiscent of its volcanic origins. In fact, it is the volcanic soil that differentiates this wine from other muscats.
- Appellation: Colli Euganei DOCG
- Size: 2 hectares (4.94 acres)
- Soil: Volcanic and chalky
- Elevation: 180 meters (590 feet) above sea level
- Density: 4,000 vines/hectare (1,619 vines/acre)
- Harvest Date(s): Hand harvested during the second week of September
- Fermentation: Natural fermentation, aging until late spring, all stainless, no oak
- Aging: 12 months in stainless steel, 6 months in bottle
- Varietal Composition: 100% Moscato Giallo (Yellow Muscat)
- Production (in cases): 1,050 cases (12/750ml)
- Cases Imported: 165 (12/750ml)
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- TA: 5.5 g/l
- RS: 1 g/l
Brilliant straw yellow, this wine stands out for its aromatic personality and structure of the grapes from which it draws life. The bouquet presents fl oral notes of magnolia, orange blossom and fruity notes of peaches, yellow fruit, citrus fruit, and aromatic herbs. Soft and rich on the palate, well balanced thanks to the pleasant vein of acidity that makes its finale clean. Elegant, very persistent and versatile in its pairings.
Maeli Rosso Infinito Veneto IGT – 2015 – Vinepair – #25 The 50 Best Wines of 2018
This incredible-value, Merlot-driven red blend includes portions of Cabernet Sauvignon and Carménère, all of which come from vineyards planted on volcanic soils in Italy’s Colli Euganei DOC. It is intensely aromatic and equally expressive on the palate, with lively acidity and smooth tannins.
Bianco, Veneto IGT – 2015