Wilson Daniels PRess Newsletter | October 2016
October was full of treats for Wilson Daniels! Domaine Leflaive and Olivier Bernstein 2014 vintage release(s) were met with great success from the East to West coasts. Domaine Laroche and Elvio Cogno shined as top wineries during the Wine & Spirits Magazine Top 100 Tasting in San Francisco. And the Wine Spectator celebrated their 40th anniversary during the unforgettable New York Wine Experience with Arista, Dal Forno Romano, Royal Tokaji and many more of our portfolio partners… rounding out an unbelievably successful month of activities.
A few of the juicy details…
- hot press: Calling it “harmonious and impeccably balanced,” Antonio Galloni scored the 2012 Castello di Volpaia Balifico 94 points in Vinous.
- what people are saying: Eric Asimov included the 2013 Routestock Cabernet Sauvignon in his Fall 20 under $20 guide in the New York Times: “Bring on the burgers and lamb chops.”
- coming soon: Join Wilson Daniels and Domaine Laroche as we raise a glass to Saint Martin on November 11th!
- holiday wine pairing: Want to know what wine pairs best with the Macy’s Day Parade? Check out our top picks for the holidays.
- creative corner: A fully updated portfolio listing is now available on the website!