Wilson Daniels PRess Newsletter | October 2015
Harvests in the Northern Hemisphere have come to a close and newly produced wines are preparing for their winter hibernation in oak, while wine and spirits publications are conducting their final tastings and reviews and laying out the last issues of the year. It is the time of year that wine and spirits producers are recognized for their achievements and celebrations unfold. Awards, events and more have touched nearly every brand in the WD portfolio, so grab a glass of your favorite wine and read on!
A few of the juicy details …
- hot press: Wine Enthusiast announces its “Cellar Selections,” including wines from Champagne Gosset and Château du Moulin-à-Vent
- what people are saying: Coppersea Distilling gets a great mention in Wine Spectator’s “Artisanal Distilling: Small producers blaze new trails across the country with whiskey and more”
- calendar of events: Castello di Volpaia and Schramsberg Vineyards were invited to participate in The Critics’ Choice Grand Tasting at the Marriott Marquis, part of Wine Spectator’s 35th Annual New York Wine Experience
- coming soon: WD’s inaugural Quarterly Tasting for local media and sommeliers will be held on November 18 at the St. Helena offices
- holiday wine pairing: Wine suggestions to get you brainstorming about what to serve at upcoming holiday feasts
Enjoy the extract!