Wilson Daniels PRess Newsletter | November 2016
What a month to give thanks…and be thankful for!
November started with a pop! in NYC with Champagne Gosset participating in La Fête du Champagne. The celebrations continued as Wilson Daniels took to social media on November 11th to join a global toast to Saint Martin. What to drink for Thanksgiving was at the top of everyone’s mind and Wilson Daniel’s wines were at the top of everyone’s list.
A few of the juicy details…
• hot press: Top rated in the Wine Spectator Amarone report, Dal Forno Romano’s 2010 Amarone della Valpolicella scored 95 points
• month in review: Hugh Davies finished up his fantastic Fall Reserve Tour with stops in Miami and NYC
• ‘tis the season: Holiday gift guides, giving to those in need, and holiday celebrations
• holiday movie pairings: Cozy up this winter with these holiday flicks and our picks for what to drink while watching them. (And keep an eye on our Instagram for even more holiday pairing fun!
• creative corner: The WDQ is here! The WDQ is here! The WDQ is here!