Wilson Daniels PRess Newsletter | November 2015
We’ve got a lot to talk about regarding our spectacular partners: scores and awards have been pouring in left and right, as well as great reads from some of the industry’s top journalists. Everything from podcasts to videos, events to food and wine pairings can be found in the attached pages, equipped to get even the most disgruntled Grinch into the holiday spirit.
A few of the juicy details…
- hot press: Ponzi Vineyards 2012 Aurora Chardonnay scored 96 points and earned a spot on the “Top 100 Wines” list for Wine Enthusiast; Kumeu River 2012 Estate Chardonnay’s 93 points put it on Wine Spectator’s “Top 100 Wines” list for the 7th year running.
- what people are saying: In Wine Spectator’s November 30 issue, Bruce Sanderson covers recent tastings of Domaine Laroche wines and his interview with technical director Gregory Viennois earlier this year in NYC.
- calendar of events: WD’s first Quarterly Tasting, “A Taste of Harvest,” was a wild success, attracting journalists and sommeliers from around the Napa Valley and SF Bay Area and showing off the newest releases from the portfolio.
- social media: Share your favorite wines for the holidays with #WDHolidayPicks. WDPR has already shared quite a few so keep an eye out for the hashtag on Twitter and Instagram.
- PRess profile of the month: Meet northeast division manager Shannon Coursey, the newest member to the WD team!
Enjoy the extract!