Wilson Daniels PRess Newsletter | March 2016
Spring has sprung and event season for the wine and spirits trade is in full force here in the US and abroad. From Napa Valley to Chicago, New York City to Düsseldorf, tastings and dinners are keeping everyone in the beverage industry very busy, especially the team at Wilson Daniels. With the new brand launches of Arnaldo Caprai and Château Gassier, as well as the official launch of Wilson Daniels Wholesale in New Jersey, the WD family is growing fast and, as you can see in the attached pages, with abundant energy.
A few of the juicy details…
- awards and recognition: Royal Tokaji made Drinks International’s list, “The World’s Most Admired Wine Brands” 2016, for the third consecutive year
- calendar of events: Aubert de Villaine’s presentation of the highly anticipated Domaine de la Romanée-Conti 2013 vintage during an exclusive trade and media tasting in NYC
- food & wine pairing: WD’s “tastings” video, featuring the Domaine Laroche Chablis Saint Martin as a pairing for deviled eggs — http://bit.ly/tastingsvideo1
- PRess profile of the month: Northern California area manager Alan Cohen talks about his recent success with Cognac Lhéraud at a collector event in Palo Alto
- creative services’ corner: New Kumeu River video is now available on the website, with more on the way featuring Grieve Family Winery and Double Eagle
Enjoy the extract!