Wilson Daniels PRess Newsletter | June 2016
Auctions, Italian invasions, and Burgundy luncheons — featuring the best of the north and south poles of the region — kept WD busy from east coast to the west all month long. June was the culmination of months of hard work and the PR/CR team couldn’t be happier with the results. Bravo! Also, only 25 days and counting until the Wilson Daniels 2016 National Sales Meeting in Paradise Valley, AZ. Weather report shows record-breaking temperatures, so be sure to pack your sun hat!
A few of the juicy details…
- hot press: Arista Winery, Chateau Gassier, Kumeu River and Royal Tokaji are smokin’ with 90+ press from Wine Spectator
- coming soon: This summer, Texas is the place for cocktails and wine! Coppersea Distilling will attend its first TOTC (July 19-24), and WD will host a hospitality suite for sommeliers from around the US at TEXSOM (August 11-15)
- the word on the street: Arnaldo Caprai stars in Laura Levy Shatkin’s podcast, SommTalks. Listen to the interview here.
- wine and music pairing: Too hot to cook? Check out what tunes will best accompany the wine in your glass
- in memory of: Elvio Cogno, “one of the historic figures of the Langhe”
Enjoy the extract! The WD PRess (June 2016) is also available on the WD website — wilsondaniels.com/about-us/news-and-videos/news/9112 and LinkedIn — linkedin.com/company/wilson-daniels