Wilson Daniels PRess Newsletter | January 2016
February has arrived … with new brand launches, back-to-back events, planning and goal-setting for the year ahead. The St. Helena office is a hub of activity: distributor meetings and team reviews brought people from across the US to the Napa Valley to share insights and strategy, giving WD the heat to make this year its best year yet. Our winery and spirits partners started off the year with some great successes as well; check them out in the attached pages.
A few of the juicy details:
- hot press: Fine scores came in from Robert Parker for both Schramsberg and Davies Vineyards, including 96 points for the 2007 J. Schram Rosé
- awards and recognition: RouteStock celebrated a stellar collection of Gold and Silver medals from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- calendar of events: The St. Helena offices hosted RNDC, YMCO and Breakthru Beverage for a successful few days of discussion and tastings, laying out key initiatives and goals for 2016
- the word on the street: Wine Spectator Video “Cork vs. Screwcap: Why Domaine Laroche Went Back to Cork” features Domaine Laroche’s Grégory Viennois, interviewed by Bruce Sanderson
- cocktail of the month: A focus on Coppersea Distilling‘s Raw Rye, in memory of the late distillery co-founder Angus MacDonald
Enjoy the extract!