Wilson Daniels PRess Newsletter | February 2016
Prepare for a whole lot of pink in the attached pages of this month’s PRess Newsletter. February was all about rosé for Wilson Daniels: The newly arrived 2015s made their debut and Valentine’s Day generated quite a bit of attention for rosé champagnes and sparkling wines in the press, particularly for a few of our own winery partners. WD’s Italian portfolio also created quite a buzz with events in Chicago and NYC, while Kumeu River proved yet again that New Zealand Chardonnay is a force to be reckoned with for Burgundy.
A few of the juicy details…
- hot press: Arista Winery took home some high scores from Antonio Galloni at Vinous for their 2013 Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs
- did you know? WD launched two scholarship opportunities for 2016: Master Sommelier Scholarship and the Anne-Claude Leflaive Memorial Scholarship
- what people are saying: Royal Tokaji and Tenuta Sette Cieli filled a few of the pages in the February/March issue of The SOMM Journal
- calendar of events: WD’s rosé-centric Quarterly Tasting attracted more people than ever to the St. Helena office to taste new releases and check out the complete rosé wine portfolio
- food & wine pairing: What dish to pair with Provence rosé? Look no further than local fare
- creative services’ corner: The new Cognac Lhéraud brochure is here!
Enjoy the extract!