Wilson Daniels PRess Newsletter | August 2016
Between toasting to a happy harvest in California, perfecting our corn hole skills at TEXSOM in Texas and saying yes way to rosé in San Francisco, Wilson Daniels had a very busy but bright August! The month came to a close with a visit from the WDW team for a family style evening with Wilson Daniels.
A few of the juicy details…
- hot press: Wine Enthusiast names the 2012 J. Davies Jamie Cabernet Sauvignon a Cellar Selection, awarding it 95 points.
- coming soon: WD is keeping things spicy in Santa Fe by showcasing a selection of wines at the Santa Fe Wine & Chile Festival.
- what people are saying: Brett Anderson, Robb Report claims that Château Gassier proves “that pink can be very pretty indeed.”
- creative corner: Editable PDFs are now available for Olivier Bernstein and Villa Russiz
- cocktail of the month: Shake things up with Coppersea’s Corn Whisky by indulging in the Storm King