PRess Newsletter February 2017
Love was in the air… for Wilson Daniels during the month of February!
The short month was packed full of praise, great press and incredible events. Starting the month off right, WD had a companywide dinner at La Toque in Napa and we’ve been riding high ever since.
A few of the juicy details…
• hot press: Arista Winery’s 2014 Russian River Pinot Noir scored an astounding 96 points making it an easy Editor’s Choice in Wine Enthusiast.
• media on the move: The illustrious Jancis Robinson returned to taste at Kumeu River 29 years after her first visit.
• upcoming events: Heading to Prowein? Say hello to our attending partners (full list provided inside!)
• march madness: What to drink during the big tournament when you need a break from beer.
• creative corner: The Dal Forno Romano brochure is off to the printers!